At Seabrook Pointe, we encourage our residents to live life to the fullest and let us take care of the details. We offer unmatched care that gives a joyful, relaxing home to our residents.
RATES & FEES
Seabrook Pointe provides residents with an inviting and comfortable community with resort-style services,
as well as programs and activities that promote well-being, security, longevity and family relationships.
Assisted Living Suite Rates Starting at: $3,300
Memory Care Suite Rates Starting at: $5,300
Rates Subject to Change.
LIVING AT SEABROOK POINTE
- Three delicious, well-balanced meals served
restaurant-style daily, featuring specials and a
variety of menu choices
- Snacks available throughout the day
- Free dining for child guests
- Daily physical fitness, creative, social, educational,
and spiritual activities and programs
- Weekly housekeeping and linen changes with full-service laundry available
- Nursing staff available to assist with medication
- Personal pendant and suite pull chords provided to residents to summon assistance
- Concierge available to schedule medical
appointments, activities, family visits and accommodate other resident needs
- Scheduled transportation within our service area
- Luxurious suites with views to courtyards or surroundings
- Utilities and cable TV included
- Discounted telephone and internet services available
- Rehabilitation facility providing physical, speech and occupational therapy services
- Luxurious furnishings and custom artwork
- Well-appointed finishes
- Beautiful landscaping and gardens
- Individual climate control
- Salon and spa
- Game and card rooms
- Movie theater
- Resident laundry rooms
Memory Care Community
The Seabrook Pointe Memory Care Community offers a secure living environment for residents with Alzheimer’s disease and/or other moderate to severe memory impairments. Our Memory Care residents enjoy their own dining room, spacious living areas, therapeutic activity areas and a large courtyard. Our innovative monitoring and care system provides residents with a means of summoning a nurse or personal assistant in the event they are no longer able to cognitively utilize a conventional nurse call system. The system includes exit sensors, bed incontinence sensors and motion sensors for both the bathroom and suite entry doors. Seabrook Pointe utilizes an all-inclusive Memory Care rate that includes rent, utilities, meals, personal care, housekeeping, activities and laundry.
Wellness & Respite
Our residents are encouraged to participate in an assortment of wellness programs. To this end, we house professional, licensed therapists in our on-site clinics to provide rehabilitation, exercise and education programs. These programs include Medicare-certified outpatient physical, occupational and speech therapy.
Short-Term and Respite Program offers family members a period of rest and relief from the stress of caregiving, and it provides a luxurious and friendly environment for individuals who require additional care during a transitional living condition. Guests may stay at our community on a short-term basis and receive the personalized care and services needed.
Questions? Ready to schedule a tour?
MEET OUR STAFF
Selena is from Russellville, Alabama and first joined the Cottages in 1998 as the Resident Services Director for our Country Cottage in Russellville. Since that time she has been a member of the Cottage team in various positions, including Managing Director for several of our locations. Selena has been a nurse for 25 years, and has enjoyed 22 years caring for the elderly.
“The reason I love caring for the elderly is because of my many wonderful grandparents who played such an important role in my life,” says Selena.